Tailored consultancy and advisory services
AMS Helix delivers tailored consultancy and advisory services, as well as project and programme management solutions, to companies throughout the data centre, Edge and telecommunications sectors, across EMEA.
The team is relentless in bringing value to our customers, and through our combined breadth of operational experience, we deeply understand the environment in which we work. With this at the forefront we try to approach things differently and almost always disruptively to the benefit of our clients. Each project is naturally adapted to our clients’ unique requirements, and developed to give distinctive full lifecycle project solutions.
We deliver for a number of clients across complex data centres and telecommunications portfolios, offering the most innovative solutions available. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality consulting and project management services, alongside operational excellence, while focusing on safety as our top priority.
AMS Helix’s end-to-end design, implementation, and management solutions augment data centre, Edge and telecommunications sites for maximum efficiency and reliability.
See below for a full list of our services, however do contact us to chat about how we can support you.
Our specialities include
Project & Programme Management
• Project Planning & Scheduling
• Construction and Lifecycle Project Management
• Lifecycle Asset Management Strategy/Refresh
• Construction Administration
• Project Governance & Control
• Client Representative Role
• Risk Management & Quality Assurance
• CDM Regulation Consultancy
Consulting & Advisory Services
• Complete End-to-End Solutions
• M&E Design and Implementation
• Site, Condition and Due Diligence Surveys
• Outsource Advisory Services
• Cyber Security Advisory
• Incident Review Investigation
• Feasibility Studies
• Technical Due Diligence
• Pre and Post Acquisition Support
• ISO Accreditation Support
Data Centre Operations
• Operational Strategy and Optimisation
• Post-acquisition Operational Strategy
• Technology Enabled Operations
• Procurement and Supply Chain Strategy
• Incident Review and Analysis
• TCO Analysis (CAPEX/OPEX)
Energy & Sustainability
• Sustainability & Environmental Policy and Implementation
• LEED & Energy Efficiency
• Energy and Performance Audits
• Net Zero Commitment Advisory